Personal Assistant – Job Description
Personal assistants work in the heart of every business, providing incredible administrative support who have huge potential to earn a six-figure salary, travel the world and enjoy amazing career progression. As a personal assistant (often shortened to PA), you will work closely with senior managerial or executive staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. Personal assistant careers are varied and you will play a pivotal role in helping a manager to make best use of their time with administrative and secretarial tasks.
A brilliant multi-tasker, the personal assistant job role is wide ranging. From project managing, organising diaries, keeping notes and scheduling meetings to setting up conferences and assisting with travel trips, a personal assistant can expect to enjoy a busy but varied day. Career prospects are excellent with many personal assistants rising up the ranks quickly to eventually work at a CEO level or progress to another area of the company like marketing or HR.
- Reviewing and filtering all incoming and outgoing mail, calls, emails, and faxes.
- Managing an executive’s daily schedule, setting up professional and personal appointments.
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with individuals and organizations.
- Performing searches and providing information and recommendations.
- Preparing presentations, documents, and other reports.
- Filing and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, reports, and other administrative records.
ONE MORE THING:
If you like this template and you would like me to post more templates like this one on this blog for free, please check out the about page for details on how you can be part of the movement and support the work I do.